There are many factors that affect the quality of the edge banding, such as interruption of the edge banding work, interference with time measurement, and influence on the reliability of working hours. There are generally several ways to improve work efficiency and improve quality:
1. If the local edge bands are not firmly bonded to the edge of the board, they can be repaired with glue;
2. If necessary, tear off, saw off or mill off the edge bands and re-sealing the edges;
3. When rust spots are found on the plates, wipe the machine with anti-rust oil in time;
4. Frequently maintain the edge banding machine equipment, especially the gluing device of the edge banding machine;
5. Coordination between technological process and working procedure (such as plate parts that are drilled first, or door strips are grouped and sealed, etc.). It should be clearly understood that poor coordination will also have adverse effects;
6. The performance of the edge banding machine (such as crawler speed), the position and height of the workpiece, the working speed of the workers and the ability to judge and deal with faults, and the work cooperation of the workers will all affect the normal use of the edge banding machine, so the workers are on duty. The necessary training should be carried out beforehand. If you want to minimize the interruption in the work and affect the working hours, please try to use skilled workers to operate.
The above six points introduce in detail the solutions that affect the quality of the edge banding.